Check out the school's FACEBOOK page for latest photos and videos of the school. We post almost daily whether you want us to or not.
New Registration is in PROGRESS. Usually, there are some openings in the lower grades. Call 703-437-7400.
Check out the video about our switch from classroom learning to virtual learning. See VIDEOS on the menu.
What does the fall hold? We have no idea. We are planning for IN PERSON teaching but will be prepared to pivot to whatever is needed.
Due to the corona virus pandemic gripping the nation, TBS has had a very successful switch to distance learning. We would like to take the credit, but God blessed our efforts beyond any reasonable expectations.
- Classes were available on-line from K3 through 12 with teachers available for live student interaction.
- Music lessons continued, with students meeting with their music teachers.
- The platform used was Microsoft TEAMS.
- Grading was done by scanning or taking a photo or specific postings to Microsoft Teams.
- While many schools were forced to wait until the crisis is over, our small size and nimble teachers had a virtual school up and running.
- Learning was tailored, so K3 interaction was radically different from the high school,
- The corona virus caused havoc, but we did our best to press on. It worked! No learning lost! Hats off to our teachers and IT team.
- A video of the changes that took place is available on this website.