Note: The photo at left is a link to a video clip of a whimsical view of TBS
(PRE-PANDEMIC - of course - the year was 2018-2019)
1. Call for an information packet and read over the materials, especially the school handbook and/or high school supplement.
2. Arrange a tour of the facilties and get your questions answered. (Important: Find out if there is room because space is usually limited)
3. Fill out an application form with fee. The form is not considered valid without the application fee; it's how we know you are really interested. Submit the form to the school office.
4. Testing: New students from fourth grade and up typically take an entrance test to determine where the student is academically.
5. Interview: Upper elementary and high school students must have an interview with the school administrator.
6. If you have an enrollment application and fee registered with us and you are placed on the waiting list, the registration fee is refundable. We will call you when an opening occurs. If you can't wait and need to make other arrangements, we will refund your money, if you call when the class is still full. We do encourage you to use the waiting list because this area is transient; you just never know when a slot might open up.
Please be advised that our kindergarten students in K3 (and beyond of course) must speak English and must be able to go to the bathroom on their own.