Check out the school's FACEBOOK page for latest photos and videos of the school. We post almost daily.
New Registration is in PROGRESS. Usually, there are some openings in the lower grades. Call 703-437-7400.
Check out the video about our switch from classroom learning to virtual learning. See VIDEOS on the menu.
Due to the corona virus pandemic gripping the nation, TBS has gone virtual.
- Classes will be available on-line from K3 through 12 with teachers available for live student interaction.
- Music lessons will also continue, with students meeting with their music teachers.
- The platform we are using is Microsoft TEAMS. Your student will need a laptop or tablet, Internet access, and some will need a printer.
- Grading is done by scanning or taking a photo or specific postings to Microsoft Teams. (Teachers will inform of correct procedure.)
- While many schools are forced to wait until the crisis is over, our small size and nimble teachers have a virtual school up and running.
- Students will need a TBS e-mail to link into our system.
- Learning is tailored, so there K3 interaction is radically different from the high school, but we are committed to keep students on track.
- The corona virus is causing havoc, but we will do our best to press on. (We obviously have no control over government shutdowns, but as best we can... we are moving on! Flexibility and patience required.
- A video of the changes that have taken place is available on this website.